Membership is subject to Me Time Beauty Club terms and conditions. Please print a copy for your records. If you decide you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please cancel your Standing Order BEFORE your first payment is taken.
‘Me Time Beauty Club’ MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
1. ‘The Company’ is Me Time (Manchester) Ltd., also referred to in the agreement as ‘Me Time’, ‘we’ and ‘us’.
2. If you have purchased club membership for yourself, you are referred to in the agreement as ‘you’ or ‘the member’.
3. If you have purchased club membership as a gift, terms relating to payment are applicable to the purchaser. Terms relating to membership and services are applicable to the member who is referred to as ‘you’ or ‘the member’.
1. This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales. You should print a copy of this Agreement for future reference and a copy will be emailed to you following purchase.
2. The membership agreement is of 12 months duration (subject to terms under the heading “Cancellation”).
3. If any of the terms of this Agreement are invalid, unenforceable or illegal the remaining terms can still be enforced.
4. We may make reasonable changes to the Membership Agreement terms and conditions at any time.
5. We will send to you email confirmation of these terms using the email address you used when you joined.
6. Membership is open to all customers over the age of 18. You must have access to an email account and provide us with the email address.
7. The Company reserves the right to restrict the number of memberships available at each tier or across the whole Club without notice or explanation.
8. Additional services over and above your annual entitlement will be charged at 5% below the current tariff or list price.
9. You may upgrade any service included in your entitlement by paying the difference between your included entitlement and the current tariff or list price for the relevant service minus 5%.
10. All included products will be drawn from those brands and lines normally stocked in the salon. Included products are of regular retail size and will be those recommended as necessary by your stylist, Beauty therapist or Nail Technician
1. A Force Majeure Event is defined as an event beyond the reasonable control of Me Time. These could include but are not limited to industrial disputes (whether involving Me Time or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
2. We shall not be liable to you as a result of any failure to perform our obligations under this agreement as a result of a Force Majeure Event.
1. Membership is not transferable and entitlement to inclusive services, products & the 5% discount on other treatments, is restricted to the Member.
2. Attempting to book services on behalf of someone else will bring this agreement to an immediate end and a penalty of £200 becomes immediately payable.
1. By purchasing the monthly payment option you are agreeing to the terms of this membership agreement. A copy of these terms will be emailed to you following your purchase.
2. Payments are due monthly and must be paid by Standing Order on or close to the 1st of each calendar month. You agree to maintain a Standing Order with your bank for the amount due. Please do not cancel your Standing Order instruction without contacting us first.
3. If your Bank fails to make a Standing Order payment from your account when due, Me Time will write or email to advise you of this. An administration fee of £20 will be charged for each missed Standing Order payment.
4. If you cancel your Standing Order instruction without giving us notice of cancellation (see “Cancellation” below) or making a new Standing Order instruction, an administration fee of £20 will be charged for each payment.
5. If you fail to make an overdue payment within 14 days you agree that:
a) The full outstanding amount for your one-year membership shall be immediately due
b) We may use you Direct Debit mandate to recover the full outstanding amount
You will in these circumstances have the option to instead cancel your membership in line with the terms of this agreement under the heading “Cancellation”.
6. Should the Company be obliged to institute legal proceedings against the Member arising from breach of the terms of this Membership Agreement, including but in no way limited to their failure to pay any amount due by the due date, the Member acknowledges that they shall be liable for all tracing fees, collection commission and legal costs as may be allowed by the Court.
7. The Company may disclose personal particulars contained in the Membership Agreement to a credit reference agency or any other party necessary in obtaining settlement of arrears.
8. Payments by instalments are due regardless of your salon usage. In the event of a payment default use of salon services will be denied until the shortfall has been made up.
1. You may cancel your membership without giving any reason within 14 days of membership. This allows time for you to ensure you have made a sound decision about membership, and to allow the beneficiary of gift membership the opportunity to ensure they can and will agree to the terms of this membership agreement.
a) If you have had the benefit of any services or products in the first 14 days you must pay the difference between your monthly membership payment and the total tariff or list price of the products and services.
b) If you have had no products or service we will refund your first payment in full.
c) If you have had the benefit of products or services totalling an amount less than the amount of your first payment, we will refund the difference in the form of non-transferable vouchers valid against future service with an expiry date of 3 months following cancellation.
2. This is not a credit agreement and you may cancel your membership at any time during the 12 month period. You must give us a minimum of two weeks notice or pay an administration fee of £30 in lieu of notice.
a) You must pay the difference between your monthly membership payments and the total tariff or list price of any products and services you have had the benefit of. We will include in this total any appointments you have failed to turn up for or cancelled with less than 48 hours notice.
b) If you have had the benefit of products or services totalling an amount less than the amount of your payments no refunds will be made.
3. We reserve the right to cancel your membership without notice or giving any reason. No refund will be made for past membership fees though we will refund the current month’s fee if you have not had the benefit of any service or products during the current month.
4. If we cancel your membership due to abuse of Club benefits, either real or perceived, we will charge you for any difference between the amount you have paid in membership fees and the price list total for services you have enjoyed.
Loyalty Points Scheme
No loyalty points will be awarded for memberships.
Any treatments booked extra to the membership will get the loyalty points as well as the 5% discount.
1. You will be contacted by email before the expiration of current membership, detailing the ruling rate at which membership can be renewed. Unless you give, two weeks before expiration of the current membership, the Company written registered notice terminating membership the Member agrees that membership shall automatically be renewed for a further year at the same level and under the same terms. In the event a level of membership is discontinued we will renew your membership on the closest equivalent level. If you choose to communicate your cancellation by email we strongly recommend calling on 0161 790 2250 to confirm receipt.
2. In case of dispute the onus is on you to show that you terminated membership in accordance with these terms.
1. We may send you information relating to your membership, Me Time and current offers and promotions by email or by SMS
2. You may opt out of email and SMS communications that we may send but if you do we cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by you not receiving relevant communications.
Emails will be assumed to be received and read.
3. You agree to tell us immediately of any changes to your personal details including contact information.
1. You may complain to us by emailing email@example.com using the email address that we hold for you. You should call us on 0161 790 2250 to confirm that we have received your email.
Levels of Membership
1. Each level of membership carries a particular set of benefits. You should ensure that the level of membership you choose is appropriate for your needs.
2. We may, at our discretion, allow you to move to a higher level of membership, but membership cannot be downgraded to a lower level except at the renewal date.
3. Treatments are with any level of hairdresser, Beauty therapist or nail technician that are appropriate for the treatment being given.
Membership at this level includes a maximum of 30 minutes sunbed use per week.
Minutes cannot roll over to the next week.
Membership at this level includes a maximum of 45 minutes sunbed use per week, one tub of tan enhancer per week
Minutes or the tub of tan enhancer cannot roll over to the next week.
Membership at this level includes two Full Head Colours per year (including Olaplex 1 & 2 treatments) six hair cuts per year (taken at the same time as a colour treatment), ten root regrowth Colours per year (including Olaplex 1 & 2) & Free fringe trims
Membership at this level includes eight wash, cut & Blowdry (including Olaplex 2 treatment), two Full Head Colours per year (including Olaplex 1 & 2 & Blowdry) ten root regrowth Colours per year (including Olaplex 1 & 2 & Blowdry
Up to twelve wash & blowdrys per year (including Olaplex 2)
Membership at this level includes fifteen gel nail sets of ten finger nails including removal of gel if necessary.
9. Twinkle Toes
Membership at this level includes twenty three gel nail sets of finger nails or toe nails including removal of gel if necessary. One bottle of cuticle oil & unlimited repairs.
Membership at this level includes twelve 45 minute facial or massage per year.
11. Bread & Butter
Membership at this level includes unlimited Waxing & Tinting
Hair length must be a minimum of 6mm